16 enero 2012

Apps in Education: Apps for Teachers

Apps in Education: Apps for Teachers:

"People often ask what apps I would recommend for Teachers? There is no simply answer that fits all.



What I do is give them an insight into the apps that I have on my iPad that I use all the time or that I use in preparation for my lessons. They probably say more about my own teaching style than I would care to reveal. See if any of them are useful for you.

My students have always use Prezi exceptional well to zoom in and investigate the detail and then pull back to see how it all fits within the curriculum outcomes. Skitch is one that has been a very recent addition but one that I am finding indispensable. Who has What? is also a recent addition but one that I will use frequently this year. I don't know how many great resources I have lost simply because I have lost track of who borrowed them. So here is my little list of apps that I think are great for teachers"

'via Blog this'

No hay comentarios.: