04 junio 2012

Moodle 2.3 – five new features I’m excited about

I'm excited!

Moodle 2.3 – five new features I’m excited about:

"When Moodle 2.0 came out, I was more concerned with working through the at times nightmarish consequences of the 2.x file management paradigm and condemning myself for nearly two years of explaining it to all and sundry (lets face it, its not the most exciting thing in the world to be considered an expert on – why couldn’t I have been an expert in something cool like being ‘open’ – I’d be famous by now). When the new iPad came out I was all like, ‘meh, its another iPad, if it still ain’t gonna run Flash then I still don’t care that much’. Even when the rubrics functionality landed in 2.2 I was only mildly enthusiastic – sure, it was undeniably good, but it was one shining light in a release that otherwise didn’t really blow my socks off when I looked at all the other things that I really hoped would get fixed."

'via Blog this'

No hay comentarios.: