05 mayo 2012

Present.me is SlideShare Meets YouTube

I

Present.me is SlideShare Meets YouTube:

"Have you ever wondered what would happen if SlideShare and YouTube got hitched and had a child together? If you answered ‘yes’ to that, I’m a little concerned. But if that question has stirred your curiosity, let me introduce you to Present.me.

Present.me lets individuals, groups, organisations…anyone…combine online presentations with video, and make them viewable ‘on demand’.

“Imagine for a second you were with me in a room right now,” ponders co-founder Richard Garnett,” and I was your teacher, with some maths maybe. Or your lawyer with a contract, or your architect with some plans. Would I just show you some slides, or would I explain them? And if I did explain them, how would I explain them?”"

'via Blog this'

No hay comentarios.: